Friday, May 23

Scrapbook Room

Sorry to the scrappers I promised these photos to earlier. Here is the latest incarnation of my scrapbook room. I did post them on the beginner's scrapbook blog I have but I never linked to it. Ooops

I got the furniture you see here at D&D Furniture Outlet. The china cabinet was an orphaned piece which was $211, originally $1,200. It has touch lighting and a ton of storage. The pub table was only $97 because it has no leaf. Which is fine, because I have no space to open it up anyway. Under the pub table are Rubbermaid containers with office supplies and boxes of photos. On the back of the French doors are two shoe bags and next to that a pantry rack for storage. I also have a 6 foot computer armoire that holds less-frequently used supplies and machines but I don't have a photo of that because I haven't finished painting it yet. I used to have my computer in there in our first house where there was no space for an office, so it worked out great.

Next to the door I have four wire paper racks from a scrapbooking store and I have 6 more next to the pub table for 12x12 paper storage. My 8.5 x 11 paper is stored in the china cabinet in light blue bins. I organize by theme- holiday, stripes, dots, etc., as well as by manufacturer. I'd like to tell you it works for me, but it doesn't. I just have more paper than I will ever remember to use.



7 comments:

Regina said...

Holy Scrapping supplies! That is a fantastic room. I love the Pacino pictures, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! But when was the last time you scrapped? ;-)

Jen said...

I hate you!

Claudia said...

last time I scrapped? In my sb room? December!

Reese said...

I really think you should buy more stuff. Maybe hang it from the cieling? You already made two shelves fall out of the wall!

Janet said...

How do you even know what paper you have? Is it labeled at all? I want that china cabinet. Is it Eddie Bauer?

Annette said...

Can I shop in your room?