Wednesday, June 25

Fresh Prince

Today my friend Julio and I (he's the one who abandoned me, throwing me to the wolves by leaving PA to pursue his doctorate at Georgetown. BIG WHOOP!) entertained ourselves by exchanging our favorite lines from The Fresh Prince. I still watch the re-runs because they make me laugh, still! We used to annoy people at work by reciting these and then laughing. Nobody else appreciated this discussion but man, did we crack up.

So here are some of the best lines from the show. If you are a fan I'm sure you remember.

Carlton: "For a long time it gave me nightmares, witnessing an injustice like that... It's a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be... I can still hear them taunting him...”Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!"... I mean, WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM SOME CEREAL?"

Will: "I'm stuck in a basement, sittin' on a tricycle, girl gettin' on my nerves; Goin' outta my mind, I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers."

Dr. Hoover--"Fine. Speaking as a doctor, I think your daughter should be heavily sedated and immediately institutionalized."
Uncle Phil--"Well speaking as a lawyer, I can only say that your daughter fits the criminal profile to a T, right down to the sloping forehead, and the wide jaws suitable for grains and small rodents! "
Dr. Hoover: "I think you have her confused with your momma!"


Janet: "I need more ice."
Carlton: "You need more ice, *what*? "
Janet: "I need more ice in my warm soda. "

[Uncle Phil just grounded Will and took away all of his privileges]
Will: "Why don't you just do me like Kunta Kinte and cut off my foot? "

Will looking in mirror: "Jean Claude Van Dam I'm fine!"

Carlton: "So, Dad, how do you feel?"
Phillip Banks, wearing a toupée: "I feel like Little Richard: Attorney at Law."
Geoffrey: "Dinner is served. A-Whop-Bop-Aloobop-A-Wop-Bam-Boom!"

Kayla: You're so ugly, your momma had to tie a pork chop around your neck just so the dog would play with you.
Will: You're so ugly, your momma had to feed you with a slingshot.

Tyriq: "He sold me a fake Rolex."
Jazz (to Will, referring to Tyriq): "He paid with a fake $20."
Will (To Tyriq): "Now, first of all. You should have known it was fake when you saw that the warranty was only for two hours."
Will (To Jazz): "And you should have known the Jackson on the $20 ain't Jermaine."

1 comment:

Hot teacher guy said...

Holy sh-t I love that show!